Kids Ride on Car Black
Our perfect replica Kids Ride On Car is absolutely spot on in design and finish. Not to be outdone too is the marvelous attention to details and working components that make this Ride On Car a definite riding favorite with kids aged 3 and above.
Powered no less than an upgraded 50W twin motor, the replica can do from zero to 8km/h without breaking a sweat. Just how long it takes to get to that speed will, of course, depend very much on your child's weight. But we digress..
The contrasting two-tone finish embodies the Ride beautifully as well as the striking headlights and reversing lights that are an illuminating combination of style and brilliance. Fact is, the Ride On Car is almost storm trooper-ish with its imposing black and white stance.
Moving on to the inside, this is where the Ride On Car gets really wonderful. Start by opening the workable doors that can actually lock. Once your child is seated and strapped safely into the comfy sports seat, he or she is fronted by a superb dash stacked with vivid controls for start, forward/reverse control, speed, lights, horns and even MP3 connectivity for more groovy music to add on to the Ride On Car's built-in tunes.
And once the accelerator pedal is flat on, the replica is an exhilarating parkway-hugging ride as its gripping anti-slip tyres offer good traction and the four-wheel suspension readily soaks up all the bumps along the way. The two 6V SAA-approved batteries can run on together for up to two hours on a single full-charge. But if junior does get carried away with the handling, the parental remote override control can rein in the ride to more acceptable limits. After all, safety is first with any vehicle, large or small.
* Upgraded 50W twin motor
* Four wheels suspension
* Striking headlights and reversing lights
* Flashing lights with music
* MP3 connectivity
* Workable doors with safety lock
* Adult remote override control
* Sports seat with safety belt
* Anti-slip wheels
* SAA-approved battery charger
* Suitable for children 3 years and above
* Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
* Control mode: Manual or remote
* Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
* Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
* Speed: 3-8km/h, depending on weight
* Mode: High / Low
* Load capacity: 30kg
* Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
* Built-in music: Yes
* Flashing light: Yes
* Power indicator: Included
* Seat belt: Adjustable
* User: 3 - 8 years old
* Colour: Classic Black
* Dimension: 93 x 54 x 45cm
* Battery type of remote: AAA
1 x Rangerover Inspired Ride On Car
1 x User Manual
WARRANTY & RETURN
Furniture X generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following is included in the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
- Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment of image thumbnails.
- Please do not ask customers to dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send an email including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also, provide a brief explanation of the fault and what the customer would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Please do not ask customers to return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by the customer for return postage will not be refunded if a return label has been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, please ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual of what part they are missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, ask the customer to mark the part in the manual and send us pictures of it.
- Once we receive the details of what is needed, we can issue for a part to be sent as soon as possible. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to 2 working days.
- If no spare part is available, we will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law
For any delivery delays please note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation which can take up to 2 working days. If there is no update in 2 working days we will provide a resolution inform of a replacement or a refund.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
Refund will be back at the original way. Paid by PayPal- refund back to PayPal; paid by credit, refund back to credit. In all cases, please email us and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or Credit card.
Return to Sender (RTS):
If there are any address discrepancies with your order and the product is returned to us, a cost of RTS (if applicable) and re-delivery cost will occur for any products that are returned to us.
Change of Mind:
- We do not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby-related products because we have a legal duty of the Health and Safety of the customers using our products and we are not allowed to be selling products that have been opened/handled/used, etc.
- The change of mind option is not applicable to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- We only accept change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered. You as a reseller MUST notify us of the COM within these 14 days if not COM can be rejected.
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation on why they would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- For COM product must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – credit will not be given in this case.
- We prefer that returns due to a change of mind are done so at the customer's arrangement.
- If the return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage, and restocking fee of 15%
- If the return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If the customers change their mind before the item is received and require the action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- All items that are returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.