Perfect for a bulldozing time at the beach or in the backyard, our Keezi Ride-on Bulldozer is heaps of fun for your child who simply loves things mechanical. Let your child experience the non-toxic child-friendly plastic version first before the real thing two decades or so down the road. Sitting on a strong seat with a high backrest, your child can use the hand lever to push, scoop or dig sand and gravel with delightful realism. The large non-slip wheels give the ride-on bulldozer ample safety while riding and there is also a protective board attached to the base so that little feet do not get stuck under the vehicle. Other useful features include a smooth handlebar and a spacious storage compartment under the seat. And the bucket can even be removed to transform the bulldozer into a tractor. So come birthdays or Christmas, you do not need to bulldoze your way into stores to get this for your child. Just get it right here.
Amazing kids ride-on bulldozer
Under-seat storage compartment
Easy-to-use hand lever
EN71 European Safety of Toys certified.
Product care: Wipe with a clean cloth occasionally
Vehicle size: 75cm x 25cm x 36cm
1 x Keezi Ride-on Bulldozer
1 x User Manual
WARRANTY & RETURN
Furniture X generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email. To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following is included in the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
- Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment of image thumbnails.
- Please do not ask customers to dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
- Send an email including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also, provide a brief explanation of the fault and what the customer would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product.
- We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Please do not ask customers to return the product to us unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by the customer for return postage will not be refunded if a return label has been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, please ask the customer to specify using the instruction manual of what part they are missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, ask the customer to mark the part in the manual and send us pictures of it.
- Once we receive the details of what is needed, we can issue for a part to be sent as soon as possible. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to 2 working days.
- If no spare part is available, we will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law
For any delivery delays please note that we always need to lodge an enquiry with our courier partner for investigation which can take up to 2 working days. If there is no update in 2 working days we will provide a resolution inform of a replacement or a refund.
Returns and Refund Procedure:
Refund will be back at the original way. Paid by PayPal- refund back to PayPal; paid by credit, refund back to credit. In all cases, please email us and we will advise if the product needs to be returned.
NOTE: We cannot refund to a different PayPal account or Credit card.
Return to Sender (RTS):
If there are any address discrepancies with your order and the product is returned to us, a cost of RTS (if applicable) and re-delivery cost will occur for any products that are returned to us.
Change of Mind:
- We do not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety baby-related products because we have a legal duty of the Health and Safety of the customers using our products and we are not allowed to be selling products that have been opened/handled/used, etc.
- The change of mind option is not applicable to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- We only accept change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered. You as a reseller MUST notify us of the COM within these 14 days if not COM can be rejected.
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation on why they would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- For COM product must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – credit will not be given in this case.
- We prefer that returns due to a change of mind are done so at the customer's arrangement.
- If the return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage, and restocking fee of 15%
- If the return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If the customers change their mind before the item is received and require the action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- All items that are returned due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information will be treated as Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed
- In the event of a recall, we will advise of the procedure.